The Fax to Email Service allows establishments to send and receive faxes electronically without the need for an extra phone line or a physical fax machine. This secure service makes faxing convenient and simple to use and set up. Set-up charges apply, although schools already using the LGfL 2.0 IP Telephony system will not be charged any set-up fees to enable faxing.
- Send faxes online via a secure management website
- No need for an extra line or a fax machine
- Save money on paper, toner and maintenance costs
- Receive faxes conveniently by email
- Access a full history of all faxes sent and received
- Phonebook functionality for private and establishment-wide numbers
- “Click-to-fax” integration with online phonebook
To enable this service for any establishment, there is a one-off set-up charge of £50. Annual subscription is priced at £200 plus the cost of calls, which are invoiced quarterly.
Establishments already using LGfL 2.0 IP Telephony will have no set-up fee and will be offered a reduced annual subscription charge of £100. Each subscription is allocated one fax number.
To purchase the service or for further information please email our sales team. All costs are quoted excluding VAT.