Easy access to shared calendars for all staff members…
As announced recently at the LGfL 2016 Conference the School Calendars feature is now live, and is already proving a popular addition to the ever-increasing range of services within myUSO. The School Calendar page allows users to see a ‘read only’ view of calendars available to them from within the myUSO portal (https://my.uso.im).
Key benefits for schools include the following:
• A convenient means to keep staff up-to-date with school dates and events
• The option to show the calendar via myUSO to all staff at the school or restrict it to only users who have full read-write access to the mailbox
• It’s exclusively for LGfL / TRUSTnet StaffMail users
• A ‘read only’ view preventing unauthorised editing
• The need to log into multiple shared mailboxes is reduced
• There’s no limit on the number of calendars available to view
• Calendars can be viewed at any time or place via myUSO
• It’s another feature produced for LGfL / TRUSTnet schools at no extra cost for them
Users that wish to view the School Calendar within the myUSO website should consult with their school’s Nominated Contact who will be able to enable the feature via the Support Site.
If you’d like to feedback on this or another feature of your LGfL / TRUSTnet connection supported by Atomwide, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
The Atomwide Team
To be kept up-to-date and informed of any future announcements of this nature, we recommend that you download the ParentComms:Mobile app.