The AutoText service supplied to schools via Buckinghamshire County Council is coming to the end of its contract on 31 March. However schools in Buckinghamshire can continue to use AutoText just as they do now by liaising directly with Atomwide.
AutoText is a highly cost-effective text and email messaging service that is available to Primary and Secondary Schools across the UK and from 1 April will be available directly to Buckinghamshire schools at a discounted rate.
AutoText Prices for Buckinghamshire schools
1 Year Subscription Price:
£350 including 1,000 FREE Texts with additional messages priced at 5p per text
3 Year Subscription Price:
£300 per year including 1,000 FREE Texts Every Year with additional messages priced at just 4.5p per text
Why continue to use AutoText?
- No need to migrate to an alternative provider with the additional cost and service disruption
- Continue to use the service as you do now
- Quick, convenient and simple to use
- Secure automated link to school MIS
- Absence alert messaging
- Check the accuracy of MIS data quickly and efficiently
For more information regarding AutoText please see the Atomwide web site https://services.atomwide.com/Summary_page/Services/autotext.aspx and to continue using the service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.