Edit your documents directly in myUSO, using Microsoft Office Online
Those who are using myDrive to securely store and share their files are now able to create and edit Microsoft Office documents easily and conveniently online.
- Save time by removing the need to download documents, amend them and re-upload
- Amend documents and save them in real time keeping your work up-to-date
- Create MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents straight from myUSO
- Collaborate on shared documents in real time
- Always work off the latest version of a shared document
- All files are resiliently backed-up preventing the loss of work
- Make your changes safely, from within the securely authenticated myUSO platform
What’s more, as myUSO is an included service for LGfL and TRUSTnet connected schools, the new myDrive editor feature comes at no extra charge.
If you haven’t been doing so already, the best way to enjoy the benefits of myUSO is to log in and get started – my.uso.im
Should you have any queries please see the User Guide by clicking on the ‘?’ in the top bar or call the Atomwide Help Desk on 020 82 55 55 55.
Remember to give us your feedback by clicking on the ‘provide feedback’ button on the top bar.
The Team at Atomwide